|3300 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Deluxe, contemporary resort offering a high energy atmosphere and AAA Four Diamond service. Home to the Sirens of TI live battle on the Las Vegas Strip, indoor/outdoor nightclub, and the multi-award winning Cirque du Soleil performance ofMystere. Features an elegant health spa and salon, a tropical pool, liberal casino, shopping promenade, and an overhead monorail to the Mirage. Fabulous dining options also available.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupany. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
Distance from airport:
- Center Strip, between The Mirage and Fashion Show Mall
5 milesDistance from attractions:
Within walking distanceDistance from downtown:
5 milesLocal transportation:
Bus / taxi / trolley - tram to MirageCar rentals at hotel:
Free, parking garageValet:
Yes, complimentary, Valet parking
4Number of rooms:
2900 Room category descriptions:
- TO - Standard Deluxe Room
Deluxe rooms have earned the AAA Four Diamond Award for quality and service. Intimate tones, TI Elite SensaTIonal pillowtop luxury beds, and comfortable furnishings compliment the marble bath and showers. All rooms include small refrigerators and private safes large enough to fit a laptop or tablet computer.
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds
- SV - Strip View Deluxe Room
Same room as Deluxe Room only with a guaranteed view of the Las Vegas Strip.
- PS - Petite Suite
Richly appointed 630-square-foot studio-style suite with king bed and sitting area. Large his and hers marble baths offer walk in shower in one and whirlpool bath in the other. All rooms include small refrigerators and private safes large enough to fit a laptop or tablet computer.
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed & full size sofa sleeper
- TS - Tower Suite
Richly appointed 930-square-foot studio-style suite with king bed, marble dining table, and spacious sitting group. Large his and hers marble baths offer walk in shower and whirlpool bath, walk-in closet and make up mirrors. All rooms include small refrigerators and private safes large enough to fit a laptop or tablet computer.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 2 total
Bedding: 1 king bed
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes, Tower rooms only
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Hair dryer, make up mirror
- Balcony: No
- Cribs: Yes, $25 per night paid direct to hotel
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: No, All rooms include small refrigerators
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Rollaway Beds: Yes, $25 per night paid direct to hotel
- Safe Deposit Box: Yes, electronic in-room safe large enough to fit a laptop or tablet computer
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes
- Telephone: Yes
- Television / Radio: 26" LCD Flat screen TV/ Radio alarm clock; In-room movies available
- Babysitting Service: No
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00pm / 11:00am
- Child Ages: Children do not stay free
- Concierge: Yes
- Number of Floors / Elevators: 36 floors / 18 elevators
- Other Guest Services: Laundry & dry cleaning, business center, 18,000 square feet of convention space, high-speed Internet access
Handicapped rooms: Yes
Precomfirmed handicapped rooms: Yes
TDD rooms: Yes, $300 deposit or credit card voucher required; deposits are refundable.
Wheelchair accessible: Yes
Wheelchairs available at hotel: Yes, $250 deposit or credit card voucher required; deposits are refundable.
Handrails in bathroom: Yes
Roll-in showers: Yes
Bars in shower/chair: Yes
Shower lift: Yes
Albert Plus- audio visula alert system: Yes
Smoke detectors with flashing light: Yes
Lamps that flash on/off if phone rings: Yes
Shake alarms/pillows: Yes
Seeing eye dogs allowed: Yes
- Kahunaville - tropical atmosphere featuring polynesian cuisine
- Senor Frog's Restaurant & Bar - Featuring indoor and outdoor venues overlooking Sirens Cove and the Las Vegas Strip. Full of colors, light, sounds, textures and fun, humor and a casual atmosphere suitable for all ages. Nightly entertainment will feature interactive contests, shot girls, conga lines, live DJ music, and ideal viewing areas for the Sirens of TI show. Authentic Mexican menu.
- The Steak House - fine steak and seafood
- The Buffet at TI- featuring live action cooking stations
- PHO -Noodle soups and other Vietnamese traditional dishes
- Pizzeria Francescos - Neapolitan pizzas - quick serve
- Gilley's Saloon, Dance Hall, and BBQ
- The Coffee Shop - 24 hour cafe
- Little Richie's Chicago Style Beef & Dogs - Little Richie's serves up Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian beef sandwiches, Polish sausages, and home-made fries.
- Starbucks Coffee - Coffee and pastries
- Ben & Jerry's - Ice cream
- Room Service - 24 hours
- Senor Frog's Bar - Nightly entertainment features interactive contests, shot girls, conga lines, live DJ music, and ideal viewing areas for the Sirens of TI show.
- Gilley's Saloon, Dance Hall
- Breeze Bar - 24 hour Casino bar
- Kahunaville Party Bar - LIVE Entertainment nightly with Dueling Pianos at 9:30pm and spinning DJ
- "Mystere" - Since December, 1993, Cirque du Soliel has performed the astounding theatrical production, Mystere, for sold out audiences. Mystere is the spellbinding tale of two babies who explore a world filled with strange creatures and brilliant colors, encountering a clown, acrobats, dancers and musicians along the way. Experience the amazing acrobatic and human thrill acts in person!
Dark: Thursday and Friday
Tickets: Call 800-392-1999 up to 90 days in advance
- "Sirens of TI" - Performed daily every 1 1/2 hours in the evening. Cannon fire and swordplay are only part of this dramatic pyrotechnic battle as the "Sirens of TI" battle a rowdy band of Pirates.
First show just prior to nightfall. Schedule subject to change with high winds or maintenance. (Maintenance usually takes place in late Nov/Dec)
- One time performances - Hotel will bring in big name entertainers throughout the year for shows. Examples include Bill Engvall and Frank Caliendo.
- Casino gaming - This busy casino has a Caribbean theme carved wooden columns and railways. 95,000 sq feet of live gaming action.
Large freeform lagoon style outdoor pool with waterfalls and palm trees creates a Caribbean hideaway feel. Towel service, chairs and lounges provided. Cabana rental available for $150-200 per day and includes private service, flat screen TV, ceiling fan, misters, and lounge seating. Pool bar service with drinks and snacks. Pool is open seasonally from approx. 9am-5pm in early Spring/Fall, and 9am-7pm in late Spring/Summer. Swimming pools may be closed for the winter months (Nov-Mar) due to weather or maintenance.Whirlpool/sauna:
50 person "Party Tub" Jacuzzi Health club:
Oleksandra "O" Spa and Salon
Pleasure your senses in the luxurious world-class Spa & Salon designed by former Miss Universe contestant Oleksandra Nikolayenko-Ruffin. Hours of operation: Spa & Fitness Facilities 6am-9pm, Spa Services 8am-8pm, and Salon Services 9am-7pm.Tennis:
Not at property. Choose from golf courses in Las Vegas which may be booked as an add-on option to your hotel package. Please refer to the "Activities" section on the web or look for the golf options in the booking process. Shops:
Yes - shops on the TI-Treasure Island property include:
- Lobby Store
- Sirens' Cove Shoppe
- TI Gift Shoppe
- 100 Degrees Pool Shop
- Sweet Temptations
- The Mystere Store
- Bijoux Terner & Adixion
- Fashion Show Mall connected to TI by pedestrian bridge
Video arcade, hair salon services, ATMs, tram to The Mirage, and show box office which sells all Cirque du Soleil shows in Las Vegas
- Minimum check-in age: 21
- Credit card deposit required upon check-in
- No Saturday arrivals for Tower Suite category
- 2-night minimum stay
- 10-night maximum stay
- Resort Fee - A daily, mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee will be charged a collected by the hotel either at check-in or checkout and is paid directly to the hotel. When booking, the fee and inclusions will be listed. These fees may not include tax and are subject to change.
Update 2/16/2012: Nearly $3 million in renovations to the Treasure Island Hotel & Casino convention floor will take place from May 21 thru July 7, 2012. Renovation dates are subject to change at any time. During this time the second floor meeting and banquet rooms will be closed, but the TI Wedding Chapels will remain open. All major construction will take place during the daytime hours, and will not inconvenience hotel guests.
Good to Know
- The Sirens of TI begins with a 17th century clash between a group of beautiful, tempting sirens and a band of renegade pirates. With their mesmerizing and powerful song the Sirens lure the pirates to their cove, stir up a temptest strong enough to sink a ship, and transform Sirens' Cove into a 21st century party.
- More than $60 million was spent during recent room renovations including top-of-the line Sealy mattresses on the TI SensaTIonal Beds, armoires with 26" flat screen TVs, in-room electronic safes, marble bathrooms with hairdryers and makeup mirrors, and high-speed Internet service in every room.
- Connected via monorail to The Mirage
- Guests staying at TI may charge to their room purchases made at many outlets at The Mirage or Bellagio
- Clients seeking lots of action and excitement
- Must be at least 21 years of age to check in
United Vacations offers a Luxury program, featuring first-class airfare and luxurious accommodations, and a Romance program, featuring honeymoons and destination weddings.
This hotel is not currently part of the United Vacations Luxury program. For luxury hotel packages, please visit United Vacations - Luxury.
Honeymoon packages are not currently offered at this hotel. For hotels that offer honeymoon packages, please visit United Vacations - Romance
- Wedding ceremony options at Chapel of the Flowers or Graceland/Storybook wedding chapels in Las Vegas may be booked as an add-on option to your hotel package through the Romance program. Please refer to the Las Vegas Destination/Vacation Planner on our web site or look for wedding packages in Step 5 under "Activities" in the booking process.
||With AAA Four Diamond Award-winning service; 90,000 square feet of gaming; the enchanting Sirens' Cove; and eight time Las Vegas Review-Journal "Best Production Show," MystèreŽ by Cirque du Soleil, TI offers an experience you will treasure. This high-energy resort also offers elite amenities, a luxurious pool and spa, and some of the finest in gourmet dining on the Las Vegas Strip. For a more hip Las Vegas experience, the Social House restaurant and interactive sushi bar awaits. You don't have to be stranded to enjoy all the treasures of TI!
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.