3700 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas NV 89103
Deluxe, all-suite hi-rise hotel located just a 1/2 mile off the Strip with a complimentary shuttle to the Strip. Winner of several prestigious awards for dining, service and entertainment. Experience the Show in the Sky, Voo Doo Lounge, Ipanema Beach, and golf privileges at Rio Secco. Spacious rooms feature refrigerators, coffee makers, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupany. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
Distance from airport:
- 3/4 mile (three-minute drive) from the Strip, located across I-10 from Caesars Palace on Flamingo Road. Pedestrian bridge crosses hightway. Complimentary shuttle service to Harrah's Las Vegas
2 milesDistance from golf:
At hotelDistance from strip:
1/2 mileLocal transportation:
Rio shuttle departs hourly to/from StripCar rental:
25 acres of free parking, parking garage, and complimentary 24-hour valet
4Number of rooms:
2539 Room category descriptions:
- PS - Deluxe Studio Suite (formerly Petite Suite Room)
Each suite features over 600 square feet with king or two queen beds, sectional couch, floor to ceiling windows, refrigerator and coffee maker. Tiled bath offers a separate vanity area with sit down make up mirror, dresser and closet.
Occupancy: 4 total
Bedding: 1 king or 2 queen beds
- STRP - Deluxe Strip View Featuring panoramic views of The Strip from floor-to-ceiling windows, this 600-square-foot suite comes with 1 king bed. Kick back with a treat from the minibar in the sitting area with couch, armchair, and coffee table. Or set up your laptop at the desk and take advantage of wired high-speed Internet access, available for a surcharge; you can stow the laptop in the safe when you're out. Unwind with the 32-inch TV with video games, pay movies, and Internet access via wireless keyboard (surcharges apply). The marble bathroom has a shower/tub combination, as well as a vanity in a separate dressing area.
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed (rollaway bed available upon request and additional fees may apply)
No Child rates
Yes, no charge, based on availabilityInternet Access:
Yes, included in additional resort fee which is paid to the hotel upon arrival. Fee's vary.Rollaway:
Yes, no chargeCheck in/check out:
YesCredit card deposit for check-in:
YesNumber of floors/elevators:
- Ipanema Tower - 20/yes
- Masquerade Tower - 40/yesPhones:
Yes, with dataportSafe deposit boxes:
Yes, in-room safeTV/radio:
Yes/radio alarm clockGuest services:
3 wedding chapelsRoom Service:
Handicapped rooms: Yes
Preconfirmed handicapped rooms: Yes
TDD rooms: Yes
Wheelchair accessible: Yes
Wheelchairs available at hotel: Yes
Handrails in bathroom: Yes
Roll-in showers: Yes
Bars in shower/chair: Yes
Shower lift: No
Alert Plus - audio/visual alert system: Yes
Smoke detectors with flashing light: Yes
Lamps that flash on/off if phone rings: Yes
Shake alarms/pillows: No
Closed-captioned TV: Yes
Seeing eye dogs allowed: Yes
- All-American Bar & Grille - American Steak & Seafood
- Buzios - Seafood & Oyster Bar
- Cafe Martorano - South Philadelphia-style Italian-American cuisine.
- Carnival World Buffet - Buffet featuring action cooking stations and food from around the world
- Hamada's Asiana
- Janela's - American
- Gaylord's India Restaurant
- Mah Jong - Chinese
- Rub BBQ - barbeque
- Sao Paulo Cafe
- The Wine Cellar - And tasting room the largest wine collection in the United States
- Sports Kitchen - Sports Bar
- Village Seafood Buffet - All you can eat Seafood
- Voodoo Steak & Lounge - Steaks and views from 50th floor
- Island Bar & Cruzan Cabana Bar - Poolside bars
- I-Bar - ultra lounge
- Flirt Lounge
- The Wine Cellar & Tasting Room - Features over $6 million worth of wine available for purchase by the bottle or glass in a unique cellar atmosphere.
- Voodoo Lounge - Located on the 51st floor featuring live bands and an outdoor patio with breathtaking views
- McFaddens - Irish Pub
- Samba Theater - Featuring short run headline entertainment
- Penn & Teller - Edgy, provocative and hilarious, this iconoclastic pairs live show has outrageous an blending of comedy and magic, that often skewers the genre of traditional magic.
Shows Sat-Thur at 9pm.
Tickets start at approx. $75.
- Chippendales Live - male review.
Shows Thur-Tue at 8pm.
Tickets range from $39.95 to $49.95 plus tax.
- Voodoo Cafe and Lounge - Located on the 51st floor featuring live music and an outdoor patio with breathtaking views
- Show in the Sky -Experience Las Vegas' best FREE show! Show in the Sky reinvents itself in May 2008 with three different shows; guests are encouraged to stay a while for an all new experience to see a unique show each time. Stunning dancers in eye-popping costume fashions entertain as fantasy floats glide above the crowd creating a energetic and dynamic musical celebration. Edgy music will allure guests passing with jaw-dropping set pieces while stunning dancers perform in eye- popping costume fashions from DKNY to Victoria Secret. Show runs Thurs-Sun at 7,8,9,10,11pm, and Midnight. The Latin band Michito Sanchez & Bahia will be performing on the Masquerade Village Stage Monday through Wednesday from 7pm to midnight. The band will perform festive Latin tunes with the strong Brazillian drum influences. The creative energy with the use of percussion instruments will bring a rhythmic feel to the Rio.
- Lucky Strike Lanes - offers a fun and energetic atmosphere for all ages seven days a week, combining 10 lanes of bowling with a full-service restaurant and bar.
- Casino Gaming - Over 120,000 square-feet of casino floor, hosting over 2,500 state-of-the-art slot and video poker machines and ore than 100 table games including blackjack, craps, baccarat, roulette, Let It Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker and Mini Baccarat as well as a keno lounge and full-service race and sports book.
- ND's Fuego - The Evolution of Nightlife nightclub - state -of-the-art technology with passionate Latin rhythms. Open Wed-Sat.
Voo Doo Beach offers an outdoor oasis with four pools including one with a white sand beach! Waterfalls, palm trees and tropical music complete the atmosphere. Towel service, chairs and lounges provided. Cabana rentals available. Pool bar offers drink and snack options. Beach area is open seasonally. Whirlpool/sauna:
5 whirlpools Health club:
The Rio Spa has one of the largest assortments of fitness equipment in a Vegas hotel fitness center. Includes -
- Whirlpool, eucalyptus steam and sauna rooms
- Also included are fruit, mineral water, juices, coffee/ tea, towels, lockers, sandals and toiletries
- Spa treatments include massages, facials, body treatments and the adjoining Michael's Salon offers hair, nail and tanning services
- Facility fee of $20 per day (waived with any spa service)
- Open Monday through Saturday 6am-7pm and Sunday 8am-7pm. For appointments please call 702-252-7777
Yes, Rio Secco, designed by Rees JonesShops:
Masquerade Village is located in the new 40-story tower, which includes, 26 speicality shops, and 2 wedding chapels.Other:
Arcade for kids, salon, same day laundry and dry cleaning, and sand volleyball
- Minimum check-in age: 21
- Resort Fee - A daily, mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee will be charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or checkout and is paid directly to the hotel. When booking, the fee and inclusions will be listed. These fees may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 1997 - Added 40-story tower and masquerade village
- 1999 - Convention center opened
- 2000 - 1500 seat entertainment center opened
- 2005 - Ipanema tower suites renovated
Good to Know
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Strip (Harrah's)
- One of the best buffets in Las Vegas
- Winner of several prestigous awards for best rooms, food, service, and for overall hotel
- Brazilian Carnival theme
- Clients desiring upscale accommodations with lots of entertainment
- Located off the Strip on Flamingo Road (rental car is recommended)
- Must be at least 21 years of age to check in
United Vacations offers a Luxury program, featuring first-class airfare and luxurious accommodations, and a Romance program, featuring honeymoons and destination weddings.
This hotel is not currently part of the United Vacations Luxury program. For luxury hotel packages, please visit United Vacations - Luxury.
Honeymoon packages are not currently offered at this hotel. For hotels that offer honeymoon packages, please visit United Vacations - Romance
- Wedding ceremony options at Chapel of the Flowers or Graceland/Storybook wedding chapels in Las Vegas may be booked as an add-on option to your hotel package through the Romance program. Please refer to the Las Vegas Destination/Vacation Planner on our web site or look for wedding packages in Step 5 under "Activities" in the booking process.
||It will never be said that Las Vegas lacks for luxury, but even in this city the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino is a standout example of sheer grandeur. With two exciting nightclubs, four pools, a world-class spa and a beach/lagoon all to itself, the Rio has all the amenities you need for your stay! The Rio is one of Las Vegas' hottest entertainment destinations, where you can find celebrity entertainment, one-of-a-kind musical performances and interactive theater, all in one great location!
Every room is a suite at the Rio with more than 600 square feet of spacious luxury, including a separate dressing area, couch, 32-inch TV, table with chairs, hairdryer, in-suite refrigerator, iron, ironing board and complimentary in-suite safe.
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.