3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, a classic South Pacific themed resort, has been awarded the AAA 4 Diamond Award. Mandalay Bay guests can experience a lush, 11-acre tropical water environment comprised of a sand-and surf beach, a lazy river ride, 16 Exciting Restaurants, "Spa Mandalay", "Shark Reef" shark aquarium, and two night clubs "House of "Blues" and "Rum Jungle". All provide a remarkable recreation and relaxation experience.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupany. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
Distance from airport:
- South Strip; connected by monorail to the Luxor Las Vegas and Excalibur Hotel/ Casino
2-3 milesDistance from downtown:
8 miles/ located on stripLocal transportation:
Taxi/ bus/ shuttleCar rentals at hotel:
Yes, no charge/ 24-hour complimentary valet service
4.5Number of rooms:
3300Room category descriptions:
- TO - Deluxe Room
Standard rooms average 550 square-feet and feature marble master bath with separate soaking tub and shower, his and hers closets, oversized beds, and floor to ceiling windows; renovated rooms also have 42" plasma TV, mini-bar, and iPod compatible alarm clock radio.
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king or 2 queen beds
- HK - Spa Suite
A 610 square-foot studio style suite featuring a king bed. Amenities include floor to ceiling windows, 27 inch television, couch, table and chairs, desk, his and hers closets. Master bath offers a large whirlpool tub, separate shower, offers a large whirlpool tub, separate shower, twin vanities, make up mirror, enclosed water closet and imported stone floors and tile.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 2 total
Bedding: 1 king bed
- EK - Great Room Suite
A 765 square-foot suite featuring an extended living area and king bed. Amenities include floor to ceiling windows, 27 inch television, couch, table and chairs, desk, his and hers closets. Master bath offers a large whirlpool tub, separate shower, twin vanities, make up mirror, enclosed water closet and imported stone floors and tile.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 2 total
Bedding: 1 king bed
- PK - Extra Bedroom Suite
A 1450 square foot suite featuring a living room with two bedrooms. Amenities include floor to ceiling windows, large screen television, seating area for six, dining area for four, desk, walk in closets. Each bedroom offers a master with a large whirlpool tub, separate shower, twin vanities, make up mirror, enclosed water closet and imported stone floors and tile.
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 2 kings, or 1 King and 2 Queens
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Hair dryer, make up mirror, separate tub and shower
- Balcony: No
- Cribs: Yes, approx $20 nightly fee paid directly to hotel
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: No. Mini refrigerators are available to rent approx. $20/nt fee paid directly to the hotel
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Rollaway Beds: Yes, approx $20 per/nt fee paid direct to hotel
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes, electronic in room safe
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes
- Telephone: Dual line telephone with data port
- Television / Radio: Color cable TV/ CD Radio alarm clock
- Babysitting Service: No
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00pm / 11:00am
- Child Ages: No child rates
- Concierge: Yes
- Guest Services: Wedding chapel
Handicapped rooms: Yes, in Tower rooms
Bedding type: 1 king or 2 doubles
Preconfirmed handicapped rooms: Yes, within 7 days
TDD rooms: Yes, telephone call alert
Wheelchair/Amigo cart accessible: Yes
Wheelchairs available at hotel: Yes, no charge
Handrails in bathroom: Yes
Roll-in showers: Yes
Bars in shower/chair: Yes
Shower lift: No
Alert Plus - Audio/Visual alert system: Yes
Smoke detectors with flashing light: Yes
Lamps that flash on/off if phone rings: Yes
Shake alarms/pillows: Yes
Closed-Captioned TV: Yes
Seeing eye dogs allowed: Yes
Other: Refrigerator available at no charge if it's for medical use
- Aureole - Charlie Palmer fine dining classics featuring a three story glass enclosed wine cellar
- Bay Side Buffet
- Border Grill - Bold foods and flavors of Mexico in a poolside setting
- China Grill - Asian-inspired world cuisine
- House of Blues Restaurant - Southern inspired regional cuisine with a Cajun/ Creole influence set in a showcase for memorabilia from great Blues artists
- Raffles Cafe - 24 hour American menu
- Red Square - Russian-inspired tapas and caviar bar
- Rumjungle - Food from the hot zones
- Shanghai Lilly - Classic Cantonese and Szechwan specialties
- StripSteak - Michael Mina's new upscale steakhouse & cocktail lounge
- The Noodle Shop - Mandarin noodles, congee and barbecue dishes available 24 hours a day
- Trattoria del Luppo - Wolfgang Puck signature restaurant offering traditional Italian cuisine
- Red, White and Blue - American dining experience
- Fleur de Lys - Hubert Keller's contemporary French cuisine
- Giorgio Caffe and Ristorante
- Restaurant RM
- Burger Bar
- r Bar
- Room Service - 24 hours
- Island Lounge - Casino bar
- 2 Starbucks locations
- Orchid Lounge - lobby lounge
- Coral Reef Lounge - live entertainment nightly
- Red Square - Unique vodka and martini lounge
- Fleur de Lys Lounge - casual chic lounge located inside the restaurant
- Rumjungle - Popular tropical themed three-tiered nightclub and bar
- House of Blues - featuring live music and top touring acts
- Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar - located in the center of the casino, it's a high tech nightclub with interactive touch tables and lights that mirror the sound beat
- Minus 5 Experience. Cool new 200 sq foot ice lounge made entirely of ice walls/chairs/sculptures where you dress in parkas, boots, and mittens while enjoying a cool drink. First permanant ice lounge in the USA.
- Mandalay Bay Events Center - 12,000 seat sports and entertainment complex hosts concerts, major sporting events and television specials
- MAMMA MIA! - The smash hit Broadway musical featuring the songs of ABBA. Follow the story of a mother, a daughter, 3 possible dads and a trip down the aisle you will never forget!
Times: 7:30pm Sun/Mo/Tu/We/Th, 6:00pm & 10:00pm Sat
Dark Days: Friday
Pricing: $45, 75, 100 plus tax
Tickets: 877-632-7400 in advance
- Disney's The Lion King - Disney Theatrical Productions and Mandalay Bay have announced the award-winning Broadway phenomenon THE LION KING coming to the Mandalay Bay Theatre May 2, 2009, with preview performances beginning April 20, 2009. Mandalay Bay's production of THE LION KING will be virtually identical to the other companies seen around the globe and will be staged with all of the same spectacular music, sets, and costumes that have made it a worldwide phenomenon.
- House of Blues - Offering free nightly bands and dj's in the bar/restaurant and paid admission concerts in the concert hall by top name entertainers.
- Shark Reef - Not your typical aquarium. Shark Reef offers a total sensory experience through an ancient temple that has been reclaimed by the sea. Featuring 1200 different species in over 2 million gallons of salt water exhibits. Open daily 10am-11pm. Admission is $15.95 for adults, $9.95 for children 5-12 years of age.
- Casino Gaming - 135,000 square foot casino offering over 2,400 slot and video poker machines, 122 table games, poker room, baccarat and 300 seat race & sports book.
The 11 acre tropical themed Mandalay Beach pool complex offers:
- 3 freeform lagoon style pools
- Sand beach area
- Competition style wave pool
- Lazy river ride
- 14 bungalows and 41 cabanas available for rent at appox. $150-500/day.
- Beachside lounges, restaurants and shops
- New climate controlled Beach Casino allows guests to enjoy beachside casino games while still in their swimwear.
- Most pools are seasonal, and close in early November. One heated pool stays open. Most pools re-open Mid to End of March (depending on weather)
3 outdoor whirlpoolsHealth club:
Yes, Spa Mandalay is a world class facility offering the following treatment options:
- 30,000 square foot spa with 21 treatment rooms
- 3,000 square foot fitness area with Life Fitness equipment
- steamrooms, saunas, whirlpools and cold plunges
- full service Robert Cromeans Paul Mitchell Salon
Not at property - special rates and tee times at Bali Hai Golf Course adjacent to the hotel are available for hotel guests.
- Choose from golf courses in Las Vegas which may be booked as an activity to your hotel package. Please refer to the "Activities" section of the web site or look for the golf options in the booking process.
Mandalay Place offers 30 unique retail experiences.Other:
Shark Reef Aquaruim, open 7 days a week, 10am - 11pm. Features 2,000 dangerous and unusal aquatic animals from the world's tropical waters. View 100 different species, including 13 different types of sharks.
- Minimum check-in age: 21
- 2-night minimum stay
- Resort Fee - A daily, mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee will be charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or checkout and is paid directly to the hotel. When booking, the fee and inclusions will be listed. These fees may not include tax and are subject to change.
Good to Know
- 43-story resort is set on 60 acres
- 11-acre tropical water environment features sand-and-surf beach, a lazy river ride, and a variety of pools
- Lots of action and entertainment
- Tropical resort theme
- Shark Reef Aquarium
- Must be at least 21 years of age to check in
United Vacations offers a Luxury program, featuring first-class airfare and luxurious accommodations, and a Romance program, featuring honeymoons and destination weddings.
Available only through the Luxury program.
Guests purchasing a package through the Luxury program enjoy special privileges at Mandalay Bay.
- Special Invited Guest check-in line
- Nightly turn down-service upon request
Services are valid per reservation and subject to change
Honeymoon packages are not currently offered at this hotel. For hotels that offer honeymoon packages, please visit United Vacations - Romance
- Wedding ceremony options at Chapel of the Flowers or Graceland/Storybook wedding chapels in Las Vegas may be booked as an add-on option to your hotel package through the Romance program. Please refer to the Las Vegas Destination/Vacation Planner on our web site or look for wedding packages in Step 5 under "Activities" in the booking process.
||When it comes to treating guests to a truly exciting and elegant experience, Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino is as good as gold! Featuring a dazzling casino floor, nearly two dozen upscale restaurants, and fabulous entertainment, Mandalay Bay sets a new standard for Las Vegas luxury. The world-famous Mandalay Beach not only offers concerts on the beach, but also the only climate-controlled poolside gaming in the city and more premium beachside seating. And that's not all! Mandalay Place offers only the swankiest in shopping boutiques.
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.