3667 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hip, modern and decidedly dramatic, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino is a centerpiece of the famous Las Vegas Strip; it's the gaming, dining and shopping destination of choice for the city that celebrates celebrity. Take in performances by famous headliners at the Planet Hollywood Showroom, or see the burlesque show "PEEPSHOW." Enjoy a wide variety of dining venues, or take in the PH Spa by Mandara, or if shopping is more your style, lose yourself in the 170 stores and 15 restaurants of the Miracle Mile Shops.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupany. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
Distance from airport:
- Las Vegas Strip - center strip next to Paris Las Vegas and across the street from Bellagio
2 milesDistance from attractions:
On stripDistance from downtown:
4 milesLocal transportation:
Taxi, busCar rentals:
- Alamo and National car rentals may be booked as an add-on option to your Las Vegas hotel package. Please refer to the "Optional Add-Ons" section of the web or look for car rental options in the booking process.
24 hour complimentary valet and self park
4Number of rooms:
2498 Room category descriptions:
- DL - Hollywood Hip
Features spacious 450 sq ft. room with authentic Hollywood movie memorabilia, desk, arm chair, 42" Plasma TV, armoire with closet, in-room safe, marble and granite bath with separate seamless shower and European-style soaking tub. Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds - Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bedding
- HS - Hollywood Hip Strip View
Same room as Hollywood Hip Room only with guaranteed views of the Las Vegas Strip.
- FV - Fountain View
Same room as Hollywood Hip Room only with guaranteed views of the Bellagio fountain show and the Las Vegas strip.
- RR - Resort Room
An upgraded room in size and amenities. Offering strip views, these 560 square foot rooms are tastefully decorated and include a small sitting area with couch, coffee table and 27" television. The large marble bath features double vanity, separate soaking tub and shower, and private water closet.
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes - available
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Separate soaking tub and shower in all rooms. Hair dryer, deluxe bath amenities.
- Balcony: No
- Cribs: Yes - $30 per night charge paid direct to hotel
- Internet Access: Yes, included in additional resort fee which is paid to the hotel upon arrival. Fee's vary.
- Iron / Ironing Boards: Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: No
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes - available
- Rollaway Beds: Yes - $30 per night charge paid direct to hotel. Fees may change at any time.
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes - electronic in room safe, and also safes available at casino cage
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes
- Telephone: Dual line phone with high speed cat 5 data port
- Television / Radio: 42" Plasma TV / Radio alarm clock
- Babysitting Service: No
- Check-In / Check-Out Times: 4:00pm / 11:00am
- Child Ages: Children do not stay free at this hotel
- Concierge: Yes
- Number of Floors / Elevators: 40 floors / 16 elevators
- Other guest services: Complimentary valet parking, Business center, Convention facilities, High Speed wireless internet access in all guest rooms and many common areas.
Details on hotel facilities for the physically challenged are available through our reservations sales staff. All ADA handicap room requests must be processed through our reservations center on a special request basis with the hotels to confirm availability of rooms prior to arrival.
Miracle Mile Restaurants include:
- Planet Dailies - cafe with over 200 menu items - 24 hours
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro - Chinese & Asian
- Spice Market Buffet
- Earl of Sandwich - upscale sandwich shop
- YOLOS - Mexican restaurant
- Koi - Japanese
- Strip House - Steakhouse
- PBR Rock Bar - live music, BBQ, mechanical bull riding, and all things PBR
- Starbuck's Coffee - 24 hours
- Room Service - 24 hours
- Merchants Harbor Coffee House - breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Todai Sushi & Seafood Buffet - Japanese Seafood Buffet
- Oyster Bay - Seafood and Wine Bar
- Pampas Churrascaria - Brazilian Grille
- Cheeseburger Las Vegas
- Lombardi's Romagna Mia - Italian
- LaSalsa Cantina - Mexican Restaurant
- Aromi d' Italia - Quick Service Italian deli
- Asia - Dining & Nightlife - Euro-Asian cuisine
- Blondies Sports Bar & Grill - American
- Lucky Cheng's Drag Cabaret Restaurant - Pan-Asian Dinner Show
- Ocean One Bar & Grille - American
- Sbarro - Quick Service Pizza/Italian
- Tacone Flavor Grill - Sandwiches/Salads
- HEART Center Bar
- Extra Lounge
- The Playing Field - sport book lounge
- Planet Hollywood Theater for the Performing Arts
- Planet Hollywood Showroom featuring "PeepShow" modern burlesque - Features top name entertainers such as Mel B and Holly Madison
- Tony n' Tina's Wedding - second longest running show in Off- Broadway history and the #1 dinner show in Las Vegas and the World. This audience participation show, with a cast of 25, satires an Italian-American wedding. Join the wedding party -- from ceremony through reception -- complete with a delightful Italian buffet dinner which includes salads, pastas, chicken, breads and, of course, wedding cake! Laugh, eat, dance, enjoy! Show runs Tues-Sat at 7pm. Ticket prices range from approx. $58 - $140 per person
V Theater - Show times/ticket info:
- V-Theater - Located in the Miracle Mile Shopping Mall - SEE BELOW
- Casino Gaming - 100,000 sq foot casino with 2800 slots and 87 table games.
- Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
A family-oriented blend of unique comedy and world-championship juggling skills and the extraordinary talents of performing pets.
- V - The Ultimate Variety Show
V features some of the worlds finest variety acts that change almost daily to accommodate the fast paced Vegas scene.
7:00pm & 8:30pm
- Fab Four Live
Features the best Beattles tribute band in the world.
- Stripper 101
A striptease class that allows women to release their inner bombshell. Call for class times.
Pool: Two heated pools located on the 6th floor pool deck. (Open seasonally) Towel service, tables and lounges provided. Cocktails and snacks are available at the Poolside Cafe.
Spa: The Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara is a full service spa. Step back in time where you can be pampered and relax amid a Moroccan theme. An oasis of over 32,000 square feet of unsurpassed luxury featuring 40 treatment rooms will melt your daily stresses away.
Fitness Center: Full fitness center available at the Planet Hollywood Spa, fees apply.
Golf: Not at property. Choose from 3 golf courses in Las Vegas which may be booked as an add-on option to your Las Vegas hotel package. Please refer to the "Optional Add-Ons" section on the web or look for the golf options in the booking process.
Children's program: No
Shops: 170 retail shops in the Miracle Mile shopping complex. Hugo/Hugo Boss, Tommy Bahama, Gap, Havana Republic, Urban Outfitters, Hilo Hattie - the store of Hawaii, Quicksilver, bebe, Sephora, and many others.
- Minimum check-in age: 21
- Credit card or significant cash deposit required upon check-in: Yes
- Resort Fee - A daily, mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee will be charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or checkout and is paid directly to the hotel. When booking, the fee and inclusions will be listed. These fees may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Year built: 2000
- Most recent renovations: 2008
Update 4/9/09: Planet Hollywood has re-opened the South pool now. So both pools are open and the snack bar, pool bar, and poolside cocktail service has resumed.
Updated: 11/5/08: The Planet Hollywood has made the decision to re-open one pool and operate with daily winter hours until March of 2009. The north pool only will operate daily from 10:00AM - 4:30PM beginning Friday November 7th until further notice. No food and/or beverage service will be offered on the pool deck during this time. Food and beverage service will resume once the pool opens full-time next season.
10/23/08: Please be advised that the final day of operation for the Planet Hollywood pools will be Sunday, November 2nd. On that day, the pools will close for the winter season at 6:00pm and remain closed until spring. Hotel anticipates them re-opening in late February or early March. Hotel will advise of that date once it has been decided on.
As of 2/21/08:
Guest Rooms - The renovation of the guest rooms is well underway and many have already transformed into the new Hollywood Hip style. The renovations continue, but no firm completion date is set.
Good to Know
- 170 shops in the Miracle Mile Shops
- Center Strip location between Paris and MGM, across from Bellagio Fountains
- All Deluxe guest rooms are no more than 8 doors from elevator
- Upscale active clients looking for lots of entertainment and shopping
United Vacations offers a Luxury program, featuring first-class airfare and luxurious accommodations, and a Romance program, featuring honeymoons and destination weddings.
This hotel is not currently part of the United Vacations Luxury program. For luxury hotel packages, please visit United Vacations - Luxury.
Honeymoon packages are not currently offered at this hotel. For hotels that offer honeymoon packages, please visit United Vacations - Romance
- Wedding ceremony options at Chapel of the Flowers or Graceland/Storybook wedding chapels in Las Vegas may be booked as an add-on option to your hotel package through the Romance program. Please refer to the Las Vegas Destination/Vacation Planner on our web site or look for wedding packages in Step 5 under "Activities" in the booking process.
||Hip, modern and decidedly dramatic, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino is more than the newest and hottest hotel in town and centerpiece of the famous Las Vegas Strip; it's the gaming, dining and shopping destination of choice for the city that celebrates celebrity. Take in performances by today's hottest headliners at the Planet Hollywood Showroom, home of "PEEPSHOW." Enjoy Vegas' hottest new dining venues; Strip House and KOI. Indulge in the PH Spa by Mandara or if shopping is more your style, lose yourself in the 170 stores and 15 restaurants of the Miracle Mile Shops.
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.