|603 Yeoksam - Dong, Gangnam-GU
135-080 Seoul, Korea
Novotel Ambassador Gangnam is located at the south side of the Han River, in Gangnam, one of the most affluent areas of Seoul and home to popular entertainment, dining, and shopping districts, as well as an important concentration of businesses. The area also has large shopping malls, the Seoul Arts Centre, a sports complex, and is close to the Olympic Village.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupany. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
On the south side of the Han River, in Gangnam, one of the most affluent areas of Seoul and home to popular entertainment, dining, and shopping districts.Distance from Airport:
Distance from Downtown:
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo domestic airport)- 13 miles
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon International) - 30 miles
30 minutesDistance from Attractions:
Local Transportation Options:
- Convention and Exhibition Center - 1 mile
- Bongeunsa Temple - 1 mile
- Samsung Tower Palace - 1.6 miles
- Jamsil Olympic Stadium - 2 miles
- War Memorial of Korea - 4 miles
- N Seoul Tower - 4 miles
- Dongdaemun Market - 4.5 miles
- Namdaemun - 5 miles
- Deoksugung Palace - 5 miles
- Changgyeonggung Palace - 5.5 miles
- Changdeok Palace - 5.6 miles
Subway, taxi, busCar Rentals at Hotel:
3.5 (First Class)Number of Rooms:
332Room Category Descriptions:
- RH - Run of House
Spacious room with bath or shower, work area, satellite TV with pay movies, and Internet access.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 3 total
Bedding: 1 queen or 2 twin beds
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Hair dryer, bath/shower, robes, slippers
- Balcony / Patio: No
- Cribs: No
- Internet Access: Yes
- Iron / Ironing Board: No
- Kitchen Facilities: No
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Rollaway Beds: Yes
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes, in room
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes
- Telephone: Yes
- Television / Radio: Yes, satelite TV and alarm clock
- Babysitting Service: No
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00pm / 11:00am
- Child Ages: Children 15 years of age or under stay free with adult when using existing bedding
- Concierge: Yes
- Courtesy Room / Day Room: Yes
- Elevators: Yes
- Housekeeping Service: Daily
- Luggage Check / Storage: Yes
- Luggage Porter / Bellhop: Yes
- Number of Floors: 17
- Other Guest Services: Bell service, same-day laundry and dry cleaning, and business center
Details on hotel facilities for the physically challenged are available through our reservations sales staff. All ADA handicap room requests must be processed through our reservations center on a special request basis with the hotels to confirm availability of rooms prior to arrival. Please call for details.Handicapped rooms:
YesPreconfirmed handicapped rooms:
YesWheelchairs available at hotel:
YesHandrails in bathroom:
NoBars in shower/chair:
NoAlert Plus - audio/visual alert system:
NoSmoke detectors with flashing light:
NoLamps that flash on/off if phone rings:
NoSeeing eye dogs allowed:
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- The Festival - Located on the 2nd floor of the hotel. Guests can choose from a wide selection of international cuisines and Korean favorites. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Shunmi - Impresses guests by offering a menu of modern flavors while keeping the traditional Japanese taste. Open for breakfast, Monday through Friday, open for lunch and dinner 7 days per week.
- The Bistro - A European-style restaurant featuring delicious foods and balanced set menus. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The Deli - A wide selection of cakes and wine are available. Begin your day with a freshly baked croissant. Open all day.
- Room Service – Yes 24 hours
- Lobby Lounge - Features a pure white floor surrounded on 2 sides by glass walls with views of tranquil gardens and a waterfall. Live entertainment nightly.
- Splash Bar - You can now enjoy your choice of soups, sandwiches, salads, healthy fresh juices, and drinks before or after your workout at the Fitness Club. Open from early morning till late at night.
- Entertainment Bar Gran•A - Features live entertainment nightly, Monday - Saturday. GranA is the place for a party or a glass of cold beer.
- Pool: 2 pools; 1 indoor, 1 outdoor - both heated
- Whirlpool: Yes
- Beach: No
- Watersports: No
- Spa: No
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Golf: Golf putting green, driving range
- Tennis: No
- Shopping: Yes
- Minimum check-in age: 21
- Credit Card Deposit Required Upon Check In: Yes
- Year Built: 1993
- Most Recent Renovations: 2003
Good to Know
- In a great location for shopping and touring as well as business
- Great for leisure and business travelers
- May be busy because of its location
- Child Ages: Children 15 years of age and under stay free with adult using existing bedding
- Children's Activity Program: No
- Babysitting Service: No
- Children's Amenities: No
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.