P.O. Box 159H, 18-A Sea Fan Drive
Cayman Islands, B.W.I.
Good things come in small packages; and the 18-room Cobalt Coast Dive Resort is no exception. Located just a few miles north of Seven Mile Beach on the tranquil, northwest coast of Grand Cayman, this Green Globe certified (eco-friendly) resort specializes in personal service and the island’s best diving. Guests will also enjoy complimentary WiFi access in guestrooms, an onsite restaurant and bar, freshwater swimming pool, full-service dive shop with state-of-the-art equipment and world-class trainers, plus onsite shore diving and snorkeling. Daily boat dives and an all-inclusive option are also available.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupany. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
On West Bay, along the northwest coastDistance from Airport:
Owen Roberts International Airport - 11 milesDistance from Downtown:
George Town - 12 milesDistance from Attractions:
Boatswain’s Beach, Turtle Farm and Cultural Center - 1 mile Distance from Beach:
Local Transportation Options:
- On the water but with iron-shore rather than a sandy beach.
- Seven Mile Beach - 2 miles
Taxi, public busCar Rentals at Hotel:
No, but courtesy pick-up and drop-off available for rental carsParking:
Hotel Rating:Number of Rooms:
18Room Category Descriptions:
- OF - Oceanfront Room
This spacious room, located on the pool-deck level, features colorful Marimekko fabrics from Finland and sleek furnishings from Hol land. It also includes a table and chairs, air conditioning, cable TV, refrigerator, sink, coffee maker, in-room safe, and complime ntary wireless Internet access.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 queen bed or 2 extended-length double beds (double-bedded rooms do not face the ocean)
- 1F - Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite
This modern suite is located on the 2nd floor and includes the same furnishings and amenities as an Oceanfront room, plus a separat e bedroom with an additional TV, ceiling fans, and a comfortable living area with a panoramic ocean view.
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 extended-length double beds, plus a sofabed
- 2F - Oceanfront 2-Bedroom Suite
This very large, corner suite is located on the 1st or 2nd floor, and includes the same furnishings and amenities as a 1-Bedroom Su ite plus a 2nd bedroom and bath.
Occupancy: 6 adults / 6 total
Bedding: 1 king bed and 2 extended-length double beds, plus a sofabed
- PH - Mermaid Suite
This 700 square-foot suite is located on the 3rd floor and boasts dramatic, vaulted ceilings, a private balcony, and sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea. It also includes upgraded furnishings and amenities and a walk-in closet.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 2 total
Bedding: 1 king bed, plus a sofabed
- Adjoining Rooms: No
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Yes, toiletries, hair dryers
- Balcony / Patio: Yes / Yes
- Cribs: Yes, complimentary
- Internet Access: Yes, high-speed wireless access, complimentary
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes / Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: Yes, refrigerator, filtered water pitcher, wet bar, coffee makers
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes, entire resort is non-smoking
- Rollaway Beds: No
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes, in-room
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes / No
- Telephone: Yes
- Television / Radio: Yes / Yes
- Babysitting Service: No
- Check-in / Check-out: 12:00 noon / 12:00 noon
- Child Ages: Children 11 years of age and under stay free
- Concierge: Yes, at the front desk
- Courtesy Room / Day Room: No / No
- Elevators: No
- Housekeeping Service: Yes
- Luggage Check / Storage: Yes / Yes
- Luggage Porter / Bellhop: Yes / No
- Number of Floors: 2
Details on hotel facilities for the physically challenged are available through our reservations sales staff. All ADA handicap room requests must be processed through our reservations center on a special request basis with the hotels to confirm availability of rooms prior to arrival. Please call for details.Handicapped rooms:
Yes, 1 roomPre-confirmed handicapped rooms:
NoWheelchairs available at hotel:
NoHandrails in bathroom:
NoBars in shower/chair:
NoAlert Plus - audio/visual alert system:
NoSmoke detectors with flashing light:
NoLamps that flash on/off if phone rings:
NoSeeing eye dogs allowed:
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- Duppies Restaurant - Full service, ocean-side restaurant specializing in Caribbean and European cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunc h, and dinner
- Room Service - No
- Duppies - open air bar with happy-hour specials
- Live music on Saturday nights (winter season)
- Pool: 1 freshwater swimming pool, used for diving lessons and recreational swimming
- Whirlpool: 1 hot tub
- Beach: The resort is oceanfront but not beachfront. The shore is rocky, which is good for diving and snorkeling but not well suit ed for swimming.
- Watersports: Scuba diving and snorkeling is available onsite through Divetech. Unlimited shore diving is available right in front of the resort. Boat dives, for day or night diving, are scheduled each day.
- Spa: No
- Fitness Center: No
- Golf: No
- Tennis: No
- Shopping: Diveshop
All-Inclusive Features Include:
Dining Details:Breakfast Options:
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Soft drinks, water, and up to 5 premium drinks, per person, per day
- Room rate, taxes, and resort fees
- Duppies Restaurant - Guests may choose full, made-to-order breakfasts, or lighter, Continental fare
- Duppies Restaurant - Enjoy a delicious variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, pastas, plus sustainably harvested seafood through t he Cayman Sea Sense program.
- Duppies Restaurant - Dinner is served buffet style or a-la-carte. Watch the sun sink beneath the sea while dining on internationa l dishes, grilled specialties, and sustainably harvested seafood through the Cayman Sea Sense program.
NoIn-room Food Options:
NoRestaurant Reservations Required:
NoDining Restrictions or Limitations:
None Beverage Details:Drinks Included:
In-room Beverage Options:Beverage Surcharges:
- Soft drinks
- Beer - local and imported
- Wine by the glass
- Premium brand alcoholic beverages
Wine or champagne by the bottle Entertainment Details:Daytime Entertainment Options:
NoneEvening Entertainment Options:
Live music on Saturday nights during the Winter Season.Children’s Activity Program:
For details on the Children’s Activity Program, please see the Family Program section for this hotel Activity Details:Daytime Activity Options:
Shore diving and snorkelingEvening Activity Options:
NoneOther Activity Options:
Dive-related activities for adults and children are scheduled throughout the year.
- Minimum check-in age: 18
- Credit Card Deposit Required Upon Check In: Yes
- Scuba divers must be certified, and they must bring their most current dive log with them.
- Year Built: 2000
- Most Recent Renovations: 2010
Good to Know
- World-class diving onsite, either by boat or right off of the pier in front of the resort.
- Intimate setting with friendly, personalized service
- Complimentary breakfast is available for kids 12 years of age and under
- This property is Green Globe certified in recognition of its eco-friendly, sustainability practices.
- Perfect for experienced, adventurous divers and those who want to learn from the best
- Good for adults and families who want to get away from it all at a low-key, friendly resort with sophisticated services and ameni ties
- This resort is not within walking distance to other hotels, restaurants, etc.
- There is a rocky beach in front of the resort rather than a sandy beach.
- Child Ages: Children 12 years of age and under stay free with adult(s) when using existing bedding.
- Children’s Activity Program: None
- Babysitting Service: Babysitting may be arranged directly with the hotel for an additional fee.
- Children’s Amenities: Complimentary breakfast is available for children 12 years of age and under.
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.