Save up to $125 to anywhere in the U.S.A.
Get out and explore the great U.S.A. and save up to $125 on a flight and hotel vacation from United Vacations. We'd like to recommend Boston as one must-see U.S. destination, with its delectable New England cuisine, historic sites, and sports action.
Savings per booking:
- $25 on vacations of $599 - $1,799
- $70 on vacations of $1,800 - $3,499
- $125 on vacations of $3,500 or more
Combine your getaway with the GO Boston Card, a multi-attraction pass that gives you the most choices—more than 60 attractions—at the best value. Create your own ultimate Boston experience based on what you like to do while enjoying tremendous savings and VIP access—and visit as many attractions as you want each day.
When you travel by December 31, 2012 you will earn 500 MileagePlus® bonus award miles per person, just for booking a flight and Silver Preferred Pick hotel package.
includes flight + 3 nights
hotel + taxes
Our prices include all flight and hotel taxes
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects offer, is based on travel between Washington, D.C., and Boston, staying at Best Western PLUS Inn at Longwood Medical. Price is per person, based on double occupancy, and select Wednesday departures and Saturday returns between Sept 5 – Dec 1, 2012, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Sample Sale Prices
*Sample pricing is based on specific travel dates between Sept 5 – Dec 1, 2012. Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are per person, based on double occupancy. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply. Please see the Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Service may be operated by Service may be operated by United Airlines or codeshare partners: Air Canada, Great Lakes Aviation, Gulfstream dba United Express, US Airways Express, and US Airways; United Express carriers: Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Chautauqua, Colgan Airlines, Commutair Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Go Jet Airlines, Mesa Airlines, Republic, Shuttle America, Silver Airways, Sky West Airlines, and Trans States Airlines.
- Roundtrip air transportation
- Choice of accommodations
- Hotel taxes
Big-city excitement, natural wonders, spectacular museums, great theater and sports, big-name golf courses, top-notch shopping—you can find it all right in your own backyard. Whether you're on the hunt for outdoor adventure, history, or urban culture, the U.S.A. has it all. more
|Alamo® Rent A Car, National® Car Rental & Avis®|
Make the most of your vacation by exploring Boston or whatever other great U.S.A. destination you choose with a rental car from Alamo, National, or Avis. See the sights, take the family out to dinner, and explore all the U.S.A has to offer with the freedom of a rental car. Plus, the primary driver will earn up to 500 bonus miles.
Check out our current, money-saving car rental offers.
Pricing terms and conditions
*Prices are per person, based on double or single occupancy, between cities listed. Wednesday departures and Saturday returns via nonstop service on United and certain United codeshare partners, and are valid for specific travel dates between Sept 5 – Dec 1, 2012. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
For travel within the United States/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada, $25 USD fee for 1 checked bag and $35 USD for second checked bag. For travel from the United States/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada, the following fees apply: For travel to/from Mexico and Central America, $40 USD fee for second checked bag. For travel to/from The Caribbean, $25 USD fee for first checked bag and $40 USD fee for second checked bag. For travel to/from Asia (except Japan), and South America (except Brazil), $70 USD fee for second checked bag. For travel from/to Europe, India, the Middle East, Africa (except South Africa), $100 USD fee for second checked bag (exception: for travel between Canada and the United Kingdom, $70 USD for second checked bag). For travel to/from Micronesia, $40 USD fee for second checked bag. For travel from Hawaii to/from Japan, $40 USD fee for second checked bag. For all other travel, no fee for 2 checked bags. All stated fees are for bags checked with United Airlines via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside. If checking luggage with a United codeshare partner, please contact that carrier regarding its baggage policies. Fees are charged each-way. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. All fees subject to change. See United’s luggage fees for details and exemptions.
Prices are not retroactive and are subject to availability. Prices do not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through United Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process; other restrictions may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone. Prices, fees, rules, and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer terms and conditions
- Purchase any United Vacations flight and hotel package from any United Vacations origin in the U.S. and Canada to any United Vacations destination in the U.S between Aug 28 – Nov 4, 2012, for travel Sept 4, 2012 – February 28, 2013.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code BUDGETUV12.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on United Airlines, Island Air, Hawaiian Airlines, Bahamasair, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Air Canada, and their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in the U.S.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $599 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel or flight, hotel, and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $25 on bookings of $599 - $1,799; $70 on bookings of $1,800 - $3,499; and $125 on bookings of $3,500 or more.
- Maximum discount is $125 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive, Asia escorted tours, or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, and Monograms packages; for groups of 10 or more; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through United Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is cancelled.
- Programs and availability may vary. United Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- United Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone.
- United Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- United Vacations is managed, operated, and marketed by MLT Vacations.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after travel has been completed for miles to be posted to your MileagePlus account.
- Miles accrued, awards issued, and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United and MileagePlus programs. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. The MileagePlus program, including accruals, awards, and bonus miles offers, is subject to change without notice. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about MileagePlus, visit united.com.
- TA: -2% points.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code BUDGETUV12 in the Promo Code/E-certificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code BUDGETUV12.