Military Travel Discounts
Special savings for Military members
We at United Vacations are grateful for all you do to serve our country, and we'd like to honor you with an exclusive military vacation discount for you to use on your next getaway.
With no blackout dates, you'll get the most flexibility to travel to any United Vacations destination you wish, with travel originating from any United Vacations origin in the U.S.A.
When you purchase your United Vacations flight and hotel vacation by December 31, 2013, you'll save per booking:
- $50 on vacations of $999 - $1,999
- $100 on vacations of $2,000 - $3,999
- $150 on vacations of $4,000 - $5,999
- $200 on vacations of $6,000 or more
With your exclusive military vacation discount, you'll also earn 500 MileagePlus® bonus award miles per person, in addition to award miles earned per flight, and the up to 7,500 bonus miles you earn for booking a United Vacations package.
- Submit your military e-mail address to United Vacations, using the "Before You Book" form on the right side of this page.
- We'll send you a personal e-certificate number via the e-mail address you provide.
- Redemption instructions will be included with your e-certificate number.
Where will YOU go? Your next vacation could be to the white-sand beaches of the Dominican Republic...the cobblestone streets of Paris…the amusement parks of Orlando…the choices are endless! United Vacations offers one-stop shopping for flight, hotel, and car vacation packages to the most popular destinations. You can even select from a wide variety of activities and events to pre-purchase prior to your trip. Plus, you'll always get the lowest airfares on United Airlines® with the purchase of a United Vacations flight and hotel vacation. And receive even more ways to save on your trip with our specially-negotiated money-saving offers at many of our hotels.
Choose from any of our worldwide
Offer terms and conditions
- Purchase a qualifying United Vacations flight and hotel package or flight, hotel, and car package from any United Vacations origin city within the U.S. to any United Vacations destination by Dec. 31, 2013, for travel through Sept. 15, 2014.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to your e-certificate number.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on United Airlines, Island Air, Hawaiian Airlines, Bahamasair, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Air Canada, and their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels.
- Discount applies to U.S. military personnel and their traveling companion(s) when traveling on the same itinerary. Military personnel must be on active duty at time of booking and redemption.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $999 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel or flight, hotel, and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $50 on bookings of $999 - $1,999; $100 on bookings of $2,000 - $3,999; $150 on bookings of $4,000 - $5,999; and $200 on bookings of $6,000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $200 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Receive 500 extra MileagePlus bonus miles per person, in addition to standard bonus miles and award miles earned for flight.
- Qualified MileagePlus number must be added to the booking to receive the extra bonus miles.
- Maximum of 500 extra bonus miles per qualified passenger.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski; Dive; Asia Escorted Tours; or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, and Monograms packages; on blackout dates; for groups of 10 or more; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through United Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is cancelled.
- Programs and availability may vary. United Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- United Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone.
- United Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- United Vacations is managed, operated, and marketed by MLT Vacations.
- Miles accrued, awards and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the “MileagePlus Program”), which are expressly incorporated herein. Please allow 6-8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for miles to post to your account. United may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to www.united.com.
- TA: -2%
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount
will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter your e-certificate number in the Promo Code/E-certificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to your e-certificate number.